'Hunger Strike Until Death': Vietnamese BBC stated on 17th May 2016 that family members confirmed that Tran Huynh Duy Thuc has made a decision to go on a 'hunger strike until death' in the Nghe An prison starting on 24th May 2016. This date will mark exactly 7 years since he was imprisoned in Vietnam.
Các bài khác...
- GRIEVANCE DEBATE - Human Rights House of Reps Hansard - 14 September 2015
- In the Face of Exclusion and Suppression: An Independent Women’s Rights Organization Weighs in on Women’s Rights in Vietnam
- Assaulted by secret police
- Statement regarding the suppression of the march on April 26th, 2015
- CHRIS HAYES MP - Human Rights Rally