Yesterday I attended the human rights rally that was organised by the Vietnamese Community in Australia to raise awareness of the widespread human rights violations that are currently occurring in Vietnam.
For Human Rights
The Vietnamese authorities should immediately stop using violence against human rights campaigners, Human Rights Watch said today. In January 2015, leading bloggers were targeted by plainclothes agents and beaten. Human Rights Watch said the attacks violated basic rights and that all involved in the assaults against bloggers and rights activists should be held accountable for their acts of violence, intimidation, and harassment.
Hưởng ứng cuộc vận động Phản đối Bạo hành và Tra tấn tại Việt Nam, Huỳnh Trọng Hiếu làm video clip này.
Các bài khác...
- Chống bạo hành và tra tấn tại Việt Nam - Huỳnh Thục Vy
- Press Release: Vietnamese Government’s Decision to Convict Activists Bui Thi Minh Hang, Nguyen Thi Thuy Quynh, and Nguyen Van Minh
- A speech from an absent invited - Phạm Hồng Sơn
- Huỳnh Anh Trí: Light Through Darkness
- Self-immolates to protect Dharma and to protest against Chinese invasion